The following are the most common questions asked. If your questions are not answered on this page, complete our request form and we will be happy to help.
- What is Vigor Aqua?
Vigor Aqua is an advanced water purification tablet that kills germs and viruses and frees water from Typhoid, Dysentery, Cholera, Salmonella, Hepatitis A, Hepatitis E and other water borne diseases. It is enhanced with minerals for a pure and fresh taste.
- What is the shelf life of Vigor Aqua?
Vigor Aqua has 5 years shelf life. You are recommended to store your package in a cool and dry place away from high humidity and exposure to extreme temperatures. It’s important to remember that expiry dates are clearly stated on packaging.
- What are the various water borne diseases prevented by Vigor Aqua?
Vigor Aqua prevents all water borne diseases including Diarrhea, Cholera and Dysentery.
- What precautions do you recommend when using Vigor Aqua?
- Store in a cool and dry place
- Don’t swallow the tablets
- Keep out of reach children
- Does Vigor Aqua change color, leave taste or leave odor in the water?
Unlike other water purification treatment solutions, Vigor Aqua will not discolor or leave unpleasant taste or odor in the water.
- Can I use Vigor Aqua when I am pregnant?
Of course it’s safe to consume water treated by Vigor Aqua within the normal dosage level. Our ‘Vigor Aqua for pregnant women’ range is specifically formulated for this stage of your life and also provides the essential minerals and vitamins every pregnant women needs.
- How soon can I drink water after treatment?
We recommend you to wait for a period of 30 minutes before drinking the treated water.